Social Security Disability
Caring and compassionate representation.
Social Security disability claimants who have the assistance of experienced disability lawyers are more likely to be approved for benefits by the Social Security Administration (SSA). When it comes to your claim, you need the benefit of an experienced legal professional. If you need help with your disability claim in the Oklahoma, Northern Texas, or Missouri areas, call the Oklahoma Social Security disability attorneys Hale Law Office, PLLC at 1-800-522-4595. We have over 23 years of experience helping people like you get the benefits they deserve.
Experienced and knowledgeable legal assistance
“I am dedicated to helping you get the disability benefits you deserve. I believe that you deserve an attorney who limits his practice to helping disabled individuals, and an attorney who stays up to date with changes in the law. Whether your claim is for Social Security Disability benefits, VA Disability benefits or a severe personal injury, I can help you through this difficult time.”
Roger B. Hale,
Attorney At Law
How can our Oklahoma Social Security Disability attorneys assist you with your claim?
There are a variety of ways we can be of assistance to you.
- Assist with paperwork. There are many forms that you will have to fill out when you apply for disability benefits. You will need to provide the SSA with information about your impairment, work history, and medical limitations. Your attorney can guide you through the paperwork process and help you draft the most compelling facts.
- Provide evidence. You will likely have to provide evidence describing your medical condition in order to provide evidence about why you are unable to work. This can include your medical, school, and work records. Normally, the Social Security examiners are supposed to obtain these records themselves, but the truth is that many SSA representatives are often overworked and have a tendency to overlook crucial documents. You can help ensure that all your supporting evidence is considered appropriately when you enlist the services of an experienced Social Security disability attorney.
- We can advise you on any special circumstances. In certain circumstances, you may need to go beyond what is required. For example, an experienced attorney can advise you on whether it would be wise to be evaluated by a vocational expert or other specialist to determine your inability to work.
We will work with your doctors.
- It is important to obtain written medical opinions from all your doctors, who are not always aware of what they need to provide for you to become eligible for disability benefits. In fact, the SSA may deny your claim with an improperly worded medical opinion. We can prepare questions for your doctors that are tailored to provide specific information to win your claim.
- Medical analysis. Your attorney can help you determine when it is time to see a specialist. This is especially important if you suffer symptoms that are not explained by your current medical records.
We'll prepare you for your hearing.
We'll prepare you for your hearing.
- Prepare you and your witnesses. Most applicants will have to testify at a hearing and explain why they should be eligible for benefits. An experienced disability attorney has been through this process many times and can help you prepare and rehearse questions you are likely to encounter.
- Advocate for you. Similar to the criminal trials you’ve seen on TV, your disability attorney may make opening statements, question witnesses, object to evidence, cross-examine doctors, and generally argue your case for benefits.